what alls goin on at the grey fair?
i know craig morgan is goin to be there but does anyone know what day?
what alls goin on at the grey fair?
i know craig morgan is goin to be there but does anyone know what day?
"I'd walk through hell in a gasoline suit to keep playin baseball"
-Pete Rose
Monday- Craig Morgan
Tuesday- Darryl Worley
Wednesday-Pat Green
Thursday-Dierks Bentley
Friday- Bobby Pinson
Saturday-Brian McComas
hey thanks man
do you know the times?
"I'd walk through hell in a gasoline suit to keep playin baseball"
-Pete Rose
Never heard of any of them ...
"Why so serious?"
i think they all start at 8 pm...i'm thinking about going thursday.
alright thanks man
i am either goin monday or thursday
"I'd walk through hell in a gasoline suit to keep playin baseball"
-Pete Rose
most of the concerts at the grey fair this year are already sold out. It's not like the fair here. You've gotta get tickets in advance. I heard em on the radio tonight, givin away dierks bentley tickets.
Bookmarks